We love and are grateful for our partners!
Thank you to our major partners
Thank you to these foundations & Businesses for supporting our programs
Fall - 2017
- Laura Moore Cunningham Foundation- Grant for a new 15 passenger van to transport Club members to and from school and field trips.
- Allen Foundation- Grant for emergency food for Club member for the weekend or holiday breaks.
- Pizza Hut Coeur d'Alene- Free personal pan pizzas for Club members who participate in our Power Hour homework program.
- Taco Bell Foundation - Grant to help with Club programming
- Ironman Foundation- Grant to provide programs about healthy eating and healthy habits.
Spring - 2017
- Idaho Commission on the Arts / National Endowment for the Arts - Grant for Emerge coming in and teaching fine arts classes to Club members.
- Kootenai Electric Cooperative Trust - Grant for Power Hour program supplies.
Thank you to these businesses & Individuals for supporting our events
Spring Party - 2017
- Buffalo Wild Wings - Title Sponsor
- North Idaho Title
- North West Realty
- Great Floors
Day for Kids - 2017
A Night in Black & White Auction - 2017
- Wells Fargo - Title Sponsor
- D.A. Davidson
- Pacific Source
Thanksgiving - 2017
- Black Tie Catering
- Buffalo Wild Wings
Christmas for Kids - 2017
Thank you to our Community for Generous donations & volunteers
- Lakes Middle School - Volunteer Teachers
- Anthem Church - Equipment, Items, & Volunteers
- Kohl's - Books & Stuffed Animals
- Emerge - Fine Art Programs for Teens and Youth
- Buffalo Wild Wings (Coeur d'Alene) - Wings & Salad
- Java Hayden - Food & Drinks
- GameStop - Games & Controllers
- Candlelight Christian Fellowship - Volunteers
- New Life Church - Volunteers
- Beauty Institute - Teen Makeover & Volunteers
- First Assembly of God - Volunteers
Interested in supporting the Boys & Girls Clubs of Kootenai County? Send us a message.