Our mission is to enable all young people, especially those who need us most, to reach their full potential as productive, caring and responsible citizens.
We aim to assure success is within reach of every child who enters our doors, with all members:
1) Working towards high school graduation
2) Dreaming of plans for their future
3) Demonstrating good character and citizenship
4) Living a healthy lifestyle
Why Boys and Girls Clubs?
We offer a safe place to learn and grow - all while having fun! Great futures begin here every day.
Today's youth face enormous challenges that threaten their bright futures - including poverty, obesity, and the high school dropout crisis.
Kids and teens are our country's most precious resource, and we can't afford to let any fall through the cracks.
Through our youth development programs and services, we work to change the lives of local kids and teens.
Our goal is to instill in them a sense of competence, usefulness, belonging, and influence.
What do we provide?
An alternative place for kids and teens to spend time during non-school hours instead of on the streets or home alone.
- Connect with caring adults and new friends in a positive environment
- Build new skills to raise each youth's belief that he or she can succeed
- Reinforce a sense of belonging, personal accountability, and civic responsibility
- Commit to learning positive values, healthy habits, and high expectations for future success
Our Unique Characteristics:
- Located near area schools
- Community-based and supported
- Led by trained youth development professionals
Our National Impact:
- We've been around for more than 100 years
- 4,000 Club facilities (U.S. and worldwide military bases)
- Annually serve nearly 4 million youth
- #1 youth organization for 18th consecutive year (according to The Chronicle of Philanthropy's 2011 Philanthropy 400 report)
Our Local Impact
View our Annual Report Here
With the help of people like you, we can continue changing the lives of local kids and teens!