Front Desk Supervisor
Position open until filled. Available in Coeur d'Alene.
Under the supervision of the Branch Director (who reports to the Director of Operations), the Front Desk Supervisor is responsible for maintaining the front desk, providing quality customer service and ensuring the safety of Club members. Must be cooperative, friendly, and able to create a harmonious environment.
25-30 hours per week (M-F from 2-6pm with additional, flexible scheduling).
Some evenings and weekends may be required for Club events.
$8-10 per hour, DOQ/DOE
- High school diploma or GED equivalent
- First aid and CPR certified (may obtain certification upon employment)
- Pass criminal history check
- Clerical or secretarial experience highly preferred
- Strong communication skills (both verbal and written)
- Ability to be flexible, adaptable, and learn quickly
- Basic computer skills in Microsoft Word, Excel, and databases
- Mobility to stand, stoop, reach and bend; hand dexterity to grasp small objects; ability to stand for long periods and to walk long distances
- Desire to work children and ability to motivate/manage youth, including behavior redirection
- Group leadership skills and understanding of group dynamics
- Operate and maintain the Clubhouse front desk:
- Provide a positive first impression to all members and guests
- Maintain the safety, security, and appearance of the front desk. Keep the front desk clear of members and congestion.
- Make sure all Club members check in and out when arriving and leaving
- Communicate and disperse information about upcoming events and activities to members and the public
- Make sure parents wait for their children at the front door and don't roam in Club
- Maintain supplies for front desk
- Provide guidance to junior staff as they provide support with Club activities, equipment checkout, etc.
- Maintain all membership and tracking systems of the Club:
- Work with Director of Operations to track membership for grant requirements
- Track program and membership data for reports as needed for program support
- Maintain all Club documents and filing system (both electronically and in hard copy) including memberships, event enrollment, etc.
- Be responsible for membership cards
- Maintain close, daily contact with Club members, all staff, and the Director of Operations to receive/provide information, discuss issues, instruct and advise/counsel.